Sunday, July 20, 2014

July 14, 2014

Dear Family and Friends!!!
Transfer calls came on Saturday and I am staying here in Denver Yay!  I love Denver and am excited to stay.  But Sister Marley is leaving and obviously Sister Encarnacion is going home.  
  My companion will be Sister Tew who is an incredible missionary!  This is her last transfer and it looks like I will be killing off another sister haha.  But I am excited.  I know I will learn a lot from her and I know that we will get along and become good friends.  
   As for this past week, well, nothing much happened.  Literally.  there are so many people here and we have so many investigators that I don't understand why at times it seems impossible to teach lessons.  No one was home this week!  And it drove me crazy!  Probably because it is summer and everyone goes on vacation.  And ALL of the hispanics go to Mexico for 3-5 weeks.  Not fun. 
   But we did have some great miracles this week.  The biggest was with Margarita.  She has been making some huge changes in her life and you can just see how much happier she is!  And she basically begged us to get baptized this week.  I know without a doubt that she will be baptized pretty soon.  We are hoping for the end of August since her life is pretty crazy and it will probably take time to help her get there.  But I am excited to see her get baptized!
   Well, this is going to be short today.  It is Sister Encarnacion's last pday EVER so we are going to make it a blast.  Plus they both still need to pack our entire apartment :/ not fun haha.
   I love you all and am so thankful for the amazing people I have in my life!
Love,
  Hermana Adair

No comments:

Post a Comment