Monday, July 28, 2014

July 21, 2014

Buenas Tardes mi familia!!
Today is the first week of my new transfer!  How crazy!  I can't believe that the last 6 weeks of my life went by so fast!  Today I am at a random computer in some random library so I won't have too much time to write.
  BUT, my new companion is Sister Tew and she is awesome!  This is her last transfer in her mission and she is a great example for me to follow.  Together we have such a huge vision for this area and for the people who are here.  Actually our vision is so huge that it is a little scary haha.  It will take a lot of hard work and faith to get where we want to be.  But we know that God is a God of miracles.  And both of us were promised very specifically that we were going to see miracles and see success in this area.  Basically we want to change the ward here and also have around 10 baptisms.  Which is going to happen!
   At the moment we are preparing Margarita for baptism on the 24th of August!  She is so ready and is actually excited for her baptism!  Then we have a woman named Crystal who has begged us to be baptized-but she is dating a member.... so we are going to make sure that her intentions are sincere before we unlock that font door haha.  Our biggest miracle this week was when our insanely cute investigator Clara, her husband, and her little boy showed up at church yesterday!!  They are the cutest family and I want to see them through the temple so bad!!  Tonight we have a FHE planned with them at a members house and we can not wait!  
  I am so excited for this next transfer and the opportunity to work hard and see the fruits of my labors!  Also I am making a lot of changes within myself and I can't wait to evolve into the person that God needs me to be!  
  I have such a huge testimony of this work and I love everyone so much!  Thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment