Tuesday, November 5, 2013

The End.

  This is it.  The day where my life ends yet also begins anew.  I have finished packing up the 19 years of dreams and collections that once lay in my room.  My suitcases are filled to the brim, and my nerves are skyrocketing.  Tomorrow I officially leave for my mission.
   A million things are going through my mind.  Am I really prepared for this?  Will I even understand one word anyone is saying at the MTC?  Will I freeze in Denver?
  Yet as I have these thoughts, an overwhelming feeling of peace comes over me.  I am doing what God wants, and as long as I have Faith, everything will be fine.  I am so grateful for the knowledge of a Heavenly Father who I can put my trust in.
   I am also so so so so so EXCITED to go!  I am ready for a new adventure!  I am ready to serve God's children and meet so many amazing people!  I can't wait to have companions(i'm hoping I will quickly learn to not go insane with one.)  And I can't wait to learn the spanish language.
   I just want to say how thankful I am for all of my friends and family who have supported me over the years.  You all have truly made a difference in my life.
  From now on my mom will updating this blog by posting all of my letters.  Feel free to email me anytime!

Thanks! See you in 18 months!
      Hermana Adair!

No comments:

Post a Comment