Thursday, December 18, 2014

October 14, 2014

Well, friends and family.
Thanks for all of the birthday wishes!  I can't believe it will be my birthday tomorrow.  It is super surreal and will just be a normal day.  I just can't believe how fast time flies.
  So I have a new companion this week.  Sister Stoeltzing!  She is awesome and from California.  But guess what, I am killing her off...  Really, though.  I am at the point where I am beginning to wonder what is wrong with me.  She will be the 6th person I have killed off haha.  I might go insane.  But I love that girl and we work really well together.
   After 6 months of nothing turning out and insane things happening, this week was a huge miracle.  The lessons we had planned came through and we were able to see SO MANY MIRACLES!!  So many little things happened that I could not deny the hand of God in our day.  So many times we found that we were in the right place at the right time.  It feels so relieving to see the blessings that God has been promising me for 6 months.  Of course, things are still tough and we have a lot of work to do to see a baptism this transfer.  But God is a God of miracles and it is going to happen.  Me and Sister Stoeltzing plan on working our hardest until something happens!  
   But lots of miracles are coming our way!  This week we had Zone Conference and it was good.  But the cool thing we did on Friday was get to watch "Meet the Mormons" as a mission!  The first presidency wants all missionaries to watch it so we can promote it to those we meet on the streets.  I loved it so much!  Everyone should go see it this week.  Actually, everyone should find a non member friend or family member to take to the movie.  It helps clear up a lot of rumors and truly depicts how the gospel is a lifestyle for everyone.  It doesn't matter who you are or what you do.  I promise that if you find someone to take to this movie it will bless their lives so much.  And the Lord will bless you.  So take this challenge to heart and see how many people you can find to take!
   Well, there is not much time today!  Just know that I love you all and that I love missionary work more then anything in this entire world!!
  Have a great week!  Filled with lots of missionary moments!

 The District right after our ward activity.
                                                                 My trio.  With girls that I love to death!



                                        The city that I am in love with.  Is this not the perfect picture?
The last night as a district before Sister Torres went home :(



                                                                           Our awesome District shirts!
The back of our shirts with our nicknames







No comments:

Post a Comment